All returns must be in sellable condition, in original factory packaging*. Installed items or items with altered part numbers will be rejected with NO CREDIT ISSUED.
ORDER ERRORS MUST BE REPORTED TO GARDNER WITHIN 48 HOURS.
RETURNS MUST BE REQUESTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
We will issue full credit for any items that are billed to our customers as a result of an error on our part.
- An RMA must be issued for any items being returned.
- A return tag/label or truck pickup will be issued by Gardner Inc.
- A credit will be issued within 10 days after the parts have been accepted.
- If a part (or total parts) has a cost of less than $20, a credit may be issued without the return of the part(s). Gardner will make this determination based on the return shipping cost.
PARTS BEING RETURNED THAT ARE NOT THE RESULT OF AN ERROR ON OUR PART HAVE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES.
- We do not accept belts or electrical parts.
- Parts must be returned at customer's expense, to the appropriate warehouse.
- An RMA must be issued and the number written on the outside of the box adjacent to
- the shipping label.
- A credit will be issued within 10 days after the parts have been accepted1.
- Credit will be issued minus a 20% restock fee.
- The determination of salability and acceptance rests solely with Gardner Inc.1
*Any items that are not in sellable condition will be returned to the customer at their expense, or scrapped. Our returns department will notify the customer by mail to make that decision.
The date that the disposition letter is sent will be recorded in a ticket note on the RMA.